Jaagore.........

hi everyone,

in the last few weeks we are seeing a lot of protests against the court by the communist party of India. They say it is against the rights of the people given by the democracy. But I want you to check this statement again
Think of some 'prakshobham' done by the political parties (irrespective of LDF or UDF parties) in the heart of Ernakulam town. Let's take the case of Mr. Pinarayi Vijayan lead 'Kerala Vimojana yathra' I think the mob started to walk by 2 o'clock and it was almost like hartal for the remote town. I was there at M.G road, precisely at ravipuram junction and i have to catch UFO bus at 4.30 from Kaloor. I tried an autorickshaw but he said there is no way reachin Kaloor this time..He said he can let me drop at KSRTC bus stand and he made me to pay a 70 rupees for that journey. I didnt get a bus directly to Kanjirapally from there. So I somehow maintained to reach my home by late night instead of reaching my town by 8.30pm.
What I am saying is that there is much of people whose rights are neglected by these show offs. Even if 1/3 of the people in the town are supporting this show offs there is a 2/3 part whose time are money are wasted for someone's rights. The court was saying about that and that's why the judge told the show off people to do your things outside the road..
Even our congress people said it is against the rights of the people...:-(

There is another reason why communist people like Mr. Jayarajan is opposing the court with indecent words like 'shumban'..According to their manifesto 'courts' are some bureaucratic organization and it have to be let down. That is their hidden agenda to develop a trend in people or atleast in their followers to reject the rulings of the court

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds